We wish all the exhibitors, breeders and visitors welcome to DOGS4ALL 2018 - three full days of title shows, championships, competitions and shopping. All dog related!
Nordic Winner: November 16th
The judging starts at 8 a.m.
- Nordic Winner 2018: best male/bitch for each breed w/excellent
- Nordic Junior Winner 2018: best male/bitch for each junior class w/excellent
- Nordic Veteran Winner 2018: best male/bitch for each veteran class w/excellent
Finals will start at 4 p.m, ending with the Best In Show final!
Norwegian Winner: November 17th – 18th
Judging starts at 9 a.m
Norwegian Winner 2018: best male/bitch for each breed
Norwegian Junior Winner 2018: best male/bitch for each junior class
Norwegian Veteran Winner 2018: best male/bitch for each veteran class
Groups November 17th
- FCI - Group 1 - Sheepdogs and Cattle Dogs
- FCI - Group 3 – Terriers
- FCI - Group 5 - Spitz and primitive types
- FCI - Group 7 - Pointing Dogs
- FCI - Group 8 - Retrievers - Flushing Dogs - Water Dogs
Sunday November 18th
- FCI - Group 2 - Pinscher and Schnauzer - Molossoid breeds
- FCI - Group 6/4 - Scenthounds and related breeds/Dachshunds
- FCI - Group 9 - Companion and Toy Dogs
- FCI - Group 10 - Sighthounds
Puppy class (6-9 months)
The judging of puppies will take place in the respective breed rings, as far as this is possible. Only puppies between 6-9 months compete. BOB puppies will then participate in the BIS puppy final Friday and/or Sunday.